Practice Accountant - Muswell Hill, North London
My client is a long established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and registered Auditors in North London.
The firm has been a family run business since the 1960's, they feel the great importance of a work life balance and how essential it is for their staff to enjoy coming to work every day.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, so you will be required to efficiently balance your workload and maintain a high level of client care with a strong attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Practice Accountant role in Muswell Hill, North London:
- The preparation of year end accounts, CT600's and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of self-assessment and personal tax returns
- Co-ordination and management of payroll and VAT
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on tax planning opportunities
- Ongoing client portfolio management
The ideal candidate for this Practice Accountant Role in Muswell Hill, North London will have:
- Previous experience working within a public practice environment
- Be ATT qualified or part ACA / ACCA qualified as a minimum
- Have a good knowledge of accounting systems, and accounting standards relevant to small and medium businesses
- Experience of accounts preparation under FRS102
- Be confident with significant interaction with clients and staff
- Hold excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work closely with the partners and within a small team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £24,000 - £28,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Aston Tate Semi Senior refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Semi Senior Accountant or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341500