Are you a multi-skilled engineer with experience of working in an automated environmentA Are you looking to work in maintenance within a world class manufacturing environmentA Are you looking for a new, shift based opportunityA
Kingscroft is working with a tier one supplier to the automotive sector recruiting for a multi-skilled engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance in a modern manufacturing facility. The role is wide ranging and requires PLC skills, electrical skills and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems ideally in an injection moulding environment.
The role will involve:
- Prioritising and organising maintenance activities whether breakdowns or corrective.
- Carrying out corrective and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Keeping accurate records in accordance with company procedures and best practice
- Attending daily production meeting
- Ensuring all plant equipment that is planned for TPM is made available.
- Updating annual maintenance plan.
- Maintaining spare parts stores ensure all expenditure is recorded within agreed budgets.
- Identifying whether specialist help is required to support a task.
- Maintain library of manuals and drawings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and expanding business. The role is based on a 3 shift system to cover the 24 hour manufacturing operation. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361893