Coach - Amnesty International UK - Street Fundraising Campaign
Amnesty International UK are looking for a Coach to oversea the North region of the national face-to-face street fundraising campaign.
We are looking for an experienced F2F Fundraising Team Leader looking for the next step. Experience of Street Fundraising is essential.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Training, Coaching & Developing Staff
- Monitoring and Evaluating Results
- Performance Management of Fundraisers & Team Leaders
We are offering:
- Full time hours: 40 hours per week
- Hourly pay of £12.00 - 12.50 per hour, depending on previous experience
- Continual development & training
- The opportunity to work with one of the world's leading NGOs & human rights organisations
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can oversee and sustain the expansion of our well established teams, be able to motivate numerous teams, consistently hit target and have a positive attitude!
A passion for Amnesty International is a must!
Only candidates with face-to-face fundraising experience need apply.
For more information please give us a call on the phone number above.
TO APPLY, click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we will call back.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959352918