Pricing Analyst - Leading Insurance Company
This rapidly expanding Insurance company require a Pricing Analyst to develop and maintain pricing models that deliver profitable business. You will be key in managing risk and developing theoretical and price optimisation models, ensuring that pricing is aligned to business strategy for profitability and growth.
- Producing and maintaining risk premium, theoretical and price optimisation models.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that increase value through pricing optimisation.
- Delivering pricing that delivers optimum acquisition and retention rates through both Direct and Aggregator Travel business.
- Completing and adapting market pricing to elasticity studies and models.
- Forecasting effect of pricing on sales and profitability.
- Incorporate and adapt pricing as part of AB testing.
- Conduct performance reviews to including rate back testing.
- Working closely with Finance to ensure expenses are adequately incorporated in pricing models.
- Ensuring effective medical score utilisation and implementation into pricing models.
- Working with the Commercial area to undertake competitor analysis, allowing for past market trends and modelling future scenarios and carrying out analysis on Market Price Competitiveness, Portfolio, Insurer Panel, quotes and sales.
- Implement, maintain the referral pricing process.
- Working with the Business Intelligence part of the team to ensure that sufficient BI is provided to support risk acceptance decision making.
- Inputting to the product design and Marketing/Sales process to ensure risk acceptance is coordinated and controlled.
Please note - candidates with a knowledge / experience of using RADAR are of particular interest due to current IT initiatives within the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358591