£25,000 to £32,000 basic plus overtime, bonus, company car, pension and additional benefits package
Based - London
My client is a world leader in the Uninterruptible Power Supplies Industry and with their continued success they are looking for a number of Field Service Engineers based nationwide.
The field service Engineer will be responsible for providing a first class service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. They will be responsible for commissioning, preventive maintenance and product repairs.
- Experience of electrical equipment maintenance and fault finding
- Three phase electrical repair
- Analogue and digital electronics repair to component level
- 3+ years field service experience
- Good understanding of power electronics, rectifiers and inverters/circuit breakers/LV/MV/Panel Board Breakers
- Experience/Understanding of high voltage battery strings an advantage
- Good understanding of electrical power distribution and installation
- Knowledge of power quality meters, trip units, protective relays and UPS
- HNC or higher, in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Time served apprenticeship in a related field
If you are successful with your application you will be a part of a forward thinking company which will develop your career and help you reach your full potential.