Jumar Solutions are currently looking for Scala Developers to join a large and exciting organisation on a contract basis.
Our client is one of the largest IT & Technology companies in the UK and works with clients in both the private and public sectors.
You will be involved in interesting and varied work, working alongside the existing Agile Scrum teams to develop outstanding customer software that exceeds the customer's expectations.
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 6 months work however, there may be potential to work up to 2 years.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable IT organisations in the UK, working on an important government contract.
- Build, deploy and operate outstanding digital services, working within an Agile environment
- Building prototypes, writing tests, codes and accompanying documentation
- Implementing RESTful API's, JSON, ensuring integration
- Working in cross-functional teams, writing and testing production quality
- Ensuring new and updated digital services are thoroughly tested, performance and load
- Collaborate with Scrum Team and Delivery Centre, providing feedback to more junior colleagues
- Contribute to continued service improvement in which systems are analysed, maintained and improved
- Contribute to an automated test suite to work in a continuous integration
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with both technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrable commercial experience of programming back-end development with either Scala, C#, Python or Ruby
- Experience of implementing modern front-end web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST and JSON
- A good understanding of Agile/Web methodology and technologies
- Good experience of automated testing
The client is looking for 'Scala Developers' to work on contracts in digital on the South Coast in West Sussex.
If you are actively looking for a new role, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349982