Senior Education Consultant
UKCN Education Limited is an international services group, who are engaged in the development and operations of international education programs. Our services include international preschool program, establishment of international curriculum centres within international secondary schools, vocational institutions and universities, guidance for higher level studying and other research as well as operations in international education. In order to develop our G5 application team, we are seeking for skilled and dedicated Senior Education Consultant?s to join our team.
The duties of the role holder will be responsibility for advising and counselling all prospective, new, and continuing home and international students, assist in the UCAS application process, assessing and evaluating student application?s to ensure they meet the institutional requirements, submitting the applications on behalf of the student within specified deadline?s, referring the student to the Immigration Advisor if there is an issue relating to student's visa, to collaborate with the senior director, company staff members effectively and with institutions staff members, ensuring that all policies are followed in a diligent manner. The role holder must be involved in various aspects of admissions and records processing to ensure that interrelated processes are completed in a timely manner. The objective in all interactions is to provide excellent customer service and establish cordial and collegial relationships with all the staff at the institutions.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Designing the assessment and valuation methods to effectively identify the home and international applicants? academic performance.
- Assessing academic records of home and international applicants for admission requirements to the UK colleges/ universities.
- Provide advice on suitable universities and majors based on applicants? previous academic performance.
- Processing and reviewing students for conditional/unconditional admissions.
- Reviewing and verifying appropriate documents have been submitted by the student to determine the student?s admission eligibility.
- Provide vocational instruction/training to our applicants for their further career developments.
- Explaining and advising prospective applicants about the admissions requirements.
- Working in collaboration with other staff members to ensure students application is processed swiftly and accurately.
- Training/ mentoring junior education consultants?, starting with UKCN.
- Attending events alongside marketing to promote UKCN.
- Experience of working in a consultancy practise or sales environment.
- The candidate must have a minimum of master?s degree obtained in the UK.
- Preferable a member the Society of Education Consultants (SEC) or British Council or a similar accredited recognised body.
- Preferable has UK education backgrounds.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and outspoken personality and remains calm in demanding situations.
- Able to work using own initiative as well as in a team.
- Right to work in the UK.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- £18k - £35k salary depending on the performance (most of our P4/5 can reach £35K).
- Extra month?s bonus salary after two years service.
- Monthly rewards, including bonus payments.
- Annual motivation reward (including reward packages).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959359057