Assistant Management Accountant
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant in North Leeds. This role is suitable for either an AAT Qualified, part qualified ACCA, CIMA or similar. Work for a leading UK services company based in Harrogate. The company is ideally situated for people living in North Leeds, Harrogate, Knaresborough, Ripon, Skipton or York. You must have practical experienced of assisting in producing sets of management accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciling, analysing and allocating a wide range of balance sheets accounts
- Margin analysis
- Month end and ad hoc reporting for the business.
- Analysing the wider finance team's postings each month to ensure accuracy.
- Assisting with quarterly SOX testing of processes throughout the company.
- Coding company overhead invoices and vendor credits
- Qualified AAT, Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA, or similar
- Experience in a similar role within a Finance Department
- £25,000 - £28,000 + Holidays + on site parking
- involved in all round accounts and assisting with decision making to develop your experience and CV
- Work in an autonomous team
- Full study support an development
This role is to start ASAP, with interviews being held this week
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346478