Our client is an established name in the generator and power industry. They are on the lookout for an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer to work on their Engines in and around the London area.
They have excellent retention so these vacancies rarely come around and can be classed as lucrative opportunities. They will reward the right candidate with a healthy salary along with excellent overtime and on call rewards as well as other employment benefits. Full product training will be provided to get the successful applicant up to speed.
The Successful Candidate will ensure:
- Maximum functionality and availability of Diesel Engines in the region by fault finding of diesel generators and control panels on customer sites
- All scheduled routine maintenance is carried out to the highest standard and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Technical support is provided to customers to the highest level
- Faults are identified and rectified in line with customer expectations.
- Out of hours callouts are responded to in a timely manner.
You Should Have:
- A minimum of Level 2 or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- An excellent understanding of Mechanical and Electrical fault finding (Ideally Mechanically biased with Electrical qualifications)
- Ideally a strong background fault finding, maintaining and repairing Diesel Engines or Generators
- Excellent customer facing skills Knowledge of generator control panels such as Deepsea, Woodward, DEIF or Scada would be preferable but not essential
The Company Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent overtime opportunities (Time and a half after 8 hours a day/Double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- 3% Pension contribution
- Life insurance – 3x basic salary
- Private health care
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Van, phone, laptop
If you feel you and your skillset match up well to this advert and could see yourself as part of a reputable and pro-active Service team in the Generator Industry, please apply or contact us for further information.