Altran are looking to recruit an Aerospace Engineer in Bristol with strong motivation to contribute ideas, learn new skills and succeed within the aerospace sector.
As an Aerospace Engineer with Altran, you will be fundamental to our ability to deliver to our customers and clients. Our customer expectations are high; as such we are looking for adaptive driven people to deliver on time to required quality.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 3D CAD modelling (NX9, CATIA, SolidWorks)
- System architecture layout
- Problem solving and producing new concepts
- Engineering drawings
- Concept and detail component design
- Finite Element Analysis
- CFD and fluid mechanics
- Scripting and automation
- Design for Manufacture
- Technology development and readiness
- Systems engineering, requirements and verification/validation
- In-service support
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
Qualification and Education:
- An Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Previous work experience (or Industrial placement experience) preferred
Skills and Requirements:
- Proactive attitude,
- Determination to make a difference and to succeed
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of verbal and written English
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to follow client needs
- Experience of CAD preferable
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345261