Infrastructure Architect - Contract - London
£550 per day - immediate start - 3 month contract
This role is working with an industry leading insurance company based in Staines.
The purpose of the role Infrastructure Architect - Contract - London
- The development and delivery of fit for purpose designs for technology services that are in line with requirements, standards and strategies and secondly, the development of the Architecture capability
- Back fill for architect currently undertaking Windows 2003 analysis.
- Complete a SQL server strategy to support licence purchase in 2017 and efficient deployment into Cap Gemini environment.
The requirements of the role Infrastructure Architect - Contract - London
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Interacts with and influences colleagues.
- Has working level contact with customers, suppliers and partners.
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357617