NET Software Developer Apprentice
At Kamarin Computers we have been developing software solutions and add-ons for accounting software since 1981. Our team of expert software developers can enhance existing systems as well as developing completely bespoke solutions to manage unique business processes. We work closely with our customers to produce bespoke solutions, which meet their exact requirements.
Our solutions have helped many businesses to manage their businesses in a way in which out-of-box software packages would not have allowed. Our existing range of add-ons and modules enhance key areas of the accounting and CRM products we provide for more common issues and additional functionality requirements.
We are a growing, award-winning supplier of business EPOS & WMS solutions, accounting software and IT. On top of 35 years of history in Peterborough, our client is currently experiencing record growth and has recently been named Cambridgeshire SME of the year. This provides an opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting team and work for a company that is committed to making their business an excellent place to work through constant staff investment and development.
- Fast and effective call handling to deliver appropriate resolution to the issue logged in line with our SLAs
- Clear and frequent communication with the customer to keep them up to date and aware of progress in resolving the call
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and offer a first class customer service experience via telephone or e-mail
- Identify complex issues early and escalate at the appropriate time for further investigation and a faster resolution
- Experience and knowledge working with IT networks and infrastructure
- Experience and knowledge working with SQL
- Experience in EPOS software would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience with E-commerce and web development experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Ability to work under pressure to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple issues at the same time
- Ability to work in a team
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 17.30pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
The company will invest in a full training and development plan for the successful candidates to increase their knowledge of our products and the languages we work with. However, a base level of knowledge in our technologies would be hugely beneficial to ensure the candidate can start making an impact at Kamarin as soon as possible.
This position is full time, 35 hours' weekdays and is based in Peterborough.
25 days' holiday per year plus all Bank Holidays and the shutdown period between Christmas and New Year (3 days).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361029