JUNIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER
Experience, knowledge and Skills required: -
- At least 1 years' experience working within a technology environment.
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a Team as well as on your own
- Industry knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organising and co-ordinating skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Excellent customer service.
Technical Abilities: -
- Internal application support experience (desirable)
- SQL basics (desirable)
- Active Directory (Exposure)
- Citrix XenApp 7.x (Desirable)
- VMware (Desirable)
Duties & Everyday Tasks :-
- Perform morning daily checks on 'live' customer systems
- Providing 1st & 2nd line support to only multiple customers but also internal staff
- Assist customers in solving their issues; which will include technical and how to queries across the platform, software and user interface.
- Manage customer 'incident' and 'service requests' through an internal ticketing system
- Monitor customer environments and systems using a number of monitoring methods
- Work closely with the DevOps & Consultant teams on issues/problems, making sure they have all the information needed to get to the roots of problems.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to log issues and faults if required
- Carry out upgrades, maintenance and fixes to a whole range of different systems and software types
- Assist and work delivering customer and internal projects
- Use development and pre-production environments to test and fault issues and then manage any fixes into customer live environments
- Perform 'out of hour' changes
This role will be provided with full training and support. The opportunity here is really great so if you are serious about making an impression and building yourself a successful career then please send me your updated CV as soon as possible.
My client is looking to receive CVs as early as this week, I am aiming to call successful applicants back within 24 hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349339