£26,000 + bens (possible negotiation on salary)
This role as Product Manager has been created out of growth and my client is looking for someone with a strong background in product management who has worked within automotive/parts/agriculture or similar, to join this sizeable team.
What will the role of Product Manager include:
You?ll be fully responsible for
- Product life cycle development and management for a designated sector of the Company?s product range
- Identification of market needs, definition of the range and specification
- Researching potential suppliers, price and margin positioning
- Assist with market launch and promotions together with inventory monitoring and guidance
- Review and analyse product performance and market trend to determine the life cycle of product/range
- Recognise market opportunity, react and install appropriate plan & action to translate into result.
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience in a similar role, dealing with full product life cycle, gained from within the automotive/parts or agricultural industry.
You?ll need to have good commercial acumen with a sales and marketing bent, up to date IT Skills, a professional outlook, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task/manage a demanding workload and the willingness to occasionally travel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351306