Back-end Developer | PHP Developer | Web Developer |
You will be working alongside Front-End developers, designers and other Back End developers working on exciting and challenging projects. All of the code and designs are completely bespoke making for an exciting work flow.
- A wealth of experience as a backend developer with an excellent working knowledge of PHP.
- The ability to identify a problem and implement the best solution. There?s no use knowing all the language but not being able to apply it.
- A passion for the web and Backend development specifically, with an outlook of delivering the best user experience to all websites users.
- Strong time management skill with the ability to work well under pressure. Storm is a very fast paced environment, so being able to deliver work on time is an absolute must.
- Exposure to Laravel and experience working within the framework.
- Strong testing with an eye for detail. Bugs will happen; however, all work should be delivered in a working state.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Laravel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and command line
- Understanding of LAMP stack and other server-side requirement
- E-commerce experience
- PHP Unit testing
This is an excelling opportunity to work with a well-established Client, working with exciting bespoke projects.
For more info please contact me
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358845