Scrum Master Software Engineer
My client is one of the world's most desirable automotive OEM's in the world, their Connected Technologies and App team is committed to delivering experiences customers love, for life. They are growing their group to ensure they are a step ahead in defining, enabling and delivering new amazing features and products on latest technologies and platforms in today's connected world.
Driven by 'Customer First' as one of their key values, they aim to deliver great products, faster! They currently seek a passionate and experienced Scrum Master to work within the Product Definition & Delivery team focusing on high quality mobile app products. You will:
- Own the delivery of one or more of our customer facing mobile app products and/or features working in a fast-paced, agile environment, across multiple concurrent projects to achieve business objectives.
- Close & regular alignment with multiple stakeholders, internal and external teams, supplier, etc. to plan and execute project with standard agile ceremonies, track progress and ensure on-time and high quality feature and product releases will form day to day responsibilities working with Product Owners, Development and Validation teams.
- Understanding of latest trends, technologies & platforms, command & experience of agile methodology application would contribute to success of the team.
- Agile Methodology & Frameworks
- Mobile App development practices
- Stakeholder Management
- Own, establish and drive Agile Methodology practices across the team;
- Coach project teams on Agile process, tools and practices
- Own, plan and lead Agile ceremonies across assigned projects, including sprint estimation & planning activities
- Own and drive daily progress on projects towards on-time delivery including identification & resolution of issues/concerns Monitor and track scrum process on a regular basis for efficiency and improvements
- Own and carry out regular project status reporting and Release Management activities
- Support and facilitate project team (internal & external) to achieve project and business goals / objectives
- Support Product Owner and project team in managing external communication
Additional Information: May involve travel between various offices/sites in UK.
If you match the skills and experience required, desire a long-term, on-going contract role in the Midlands and would like to know more, please do not hesitate in applying today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959348763