Part Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant
Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant / ACA / ACCA / Bookkeeping / Trainee Accountant
Part Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant with a few years' experience in practice is needed by our client, a leading entrepreneurial small business specialist accountant and business services firm to be based in their Camden (London) offices.
They work with clients from sole traders right up to multi million pound enterprises, providing compliance services alongside value added advice.
- Preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and payroll for clients
- Working closely with an experienced Client Manager
- Guiding and helping train junior members of staff
- A few years' experience in a similar role
- Clear understanding of bookkeeping and accounting software
- Good technical and interpersonal communication skills
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Excellent prospects for progression and for promotion to Client Manager
Benefits: Study Support, Flexi Time
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding accounting team in London. If you have the skillset and motivation, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343400