Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £30 ,000
OTE: £32 ,000+
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client, who is a large plastic manufacturer within the automotive industry. My client extrudes plastic for various industries although specilises in the automotive industry. My client is looking to recruit an engineer who is able to join their large hardworking team and ensure the business has a prosperous 2018.
Skills required for M aintenance E ngineer - Manufacturing :
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to come from a manufacturing background although this doesn't have to be in the plastics industry .
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance enginee r will be multi-skilled however must be able to work on both electrical and mechanical faults.
- The successful mai ntenance engineer will need to be able to work on reactive maintenance although there will also be PPMs involved.
The Maintena nce engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer within the plastic industry who work alongside many globally renowned automotive companies .
- Working with state of the art e quipment with lots of projects for the successful maintenance e ngineer to get involved in.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed .
- The maintenance engineer will be working in a large team with opportunities to grow within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £ 3 0 ,000 +
Commutable : Birmingham , West Bromwich , Smethwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355077