Dutch Speaking Marketing Associate |£30K|Mobile Phone Retail |London
Information on the company
A mobile phone company that is disrupting the mobile phones market by taking on the flagship brands head on offering a more affordable model.
Starting in 2013 with a simple, bold idea: make a better phone. But, not just a better phone ? a better way of doing things. A new kind of tech company that works hand in hand with users to do something amazing, something meaningful.
- With an aim to recruit exceptional talent from all over the world with various backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives, sharing one common dream: change things for the better and leave a mark on the world.
They pursue the highest standards professionally, personally, and ethically. Empowered by a bold mindset, creating products that transcend geography, customs and cultures.
Always striving for improvement and aim to provide the best value to their users. Remaining introspective, looking to improve themselves before demanding or criticising others.
Believing that great products raise people?s living standards and spread happiness, The bring technology back to the community by building an open and collaborative platform.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Assisting in planning local marketing strategy and executing campaigns.
- Aid with local media handling and relations.
- Help build world-class localised social media campaigns that create maximum brand engagement and awareness.
- Research of marketing opportunities in local markets (campaigns, events, media, etc).
- Create reports on marketing metrics and keep organised records of marketing results of past campaigns and track and measure campaign performance across all social platforms.
The ideal candidate?s personality and qualifications;
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Experience with event management or PR.
- Familiar with the Netherlands regional marketing resources.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Pioneering spirit, with ability to work well under pressure.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working with one of the fastest growing brands in the UK with great career prospects.
- Pension & employee benefits.
- Opportunity to meet colleagues from all over the world (company based in china)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959334855