Business Systems Application Specialist
Job Title: Business Systems Application Specialist
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, Private healthcare and flexible benefits platform
Travel: Occasional travel between sites (Droitwich Spa and Uxbridge)
Kimal® are an innovative and trusted developer, manufacturer and supplier of customised procedure packs and vascular access devices for use across a range of clinical departments.
As a proudly independent company, our responsiveness and agility, combined with strong partnership and collaboration ethos, make us a supplier of choice to health organisations the world over.
Purpose of the role:
To work within the IT team, alongside the Business Systems Database Administrator to manage various IT systems, in particular IFS. To liaise with all areas of the business to specify, define and document new or changed business requirements, and subsequently work with the Business Systems DBA, Applications developers and relevant 3rd parties to implement approved changes. To test new and changed business systems and developed applications. A focus on user requirements / training and on-going continuous improvements is essential.
The Day-To-Day duties:
- Responsible for improvement user?s knowledge of applications and best practices.
- Assist with testing and providing feedback for application and database changes as submitted by the development team
- Assist with interpreting business requirements for on-going continuous system improvements.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and take a supporting role in major companywide projects such as Business System upgrades.
- Assist with the provision of user support and training to Kimal employees across the Group in the use of IFS and other applications, producing training modules/guides etc where appropriate.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to evaluate requirements and recommend solutions for business requirements
- Proactive in working for solutions to business needs across the organisation
- Work alongside IFS and internal stakeholders to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with business applications, and assist in root cause analysis to resolve any problems
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation pertinent to the role
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Undertake research and self-development where possible, to ensure you maintain an up to date knowledge of the software and systems you and your colleagues support
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications and Experiences required:
Essential Experience required for the job
- Good working knowledge of IFS Enterprise Explorer v7.5 or above
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Good working knowledge of IFS Procurement, Sales, and Manufacturing modules
- Proven experience interacting directly with Directors, Manager and End users.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation skills and keen attention to detail
Desirable Experience required for the job
- Working knowledge of IFS Enterprise Explorer v9 would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of IFS Sales and Marketing (CRM) would be an advantage
- Experience of PL/SQL would be an advantage
- Familiarity with IFS Custom Objects and Event Actions
- Familiarity with IFS Financials
- Familiarity with Cedar Bay
- Spoken French would be an advantage
- Spoken German would be an advantage
What the company will offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- flexible benefits platform
To apply for the position of Business System Application Specialist please click on apply and upload your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362911