Senior DevOps Engineer - London
Senior DevOps is required for a leading software consultancy based in London. As the Senior DevOps you will be working on a range of projects across the delivery and architectural life cycle, working within their Cloud & DevOps Practice
- Creating and shaping the Cloud and DevOps strategy of Clients
- End-to-end project delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in a variety of business domains, demonstrating the ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Working with offshore development teams, adapting your communications approach to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Ensuring code quality and optimisation of the delivery process
- Super technical; with the ability to strategize and define enterprise level solutions, as well as to deep dive into technical implementation details across both Cloud & Development.
- Strong and broad experience with; Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Terraform), Config Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), Containerisation (use of Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration and Monitoring.
- Agile approach and provide real demonstrations of the benefits of Agile to clients.
- Evangelist with ideally a consulting background, positive approach to clients and excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Road mapping future state developments and helping move teams to new target start architectures for Cloud and DevOps
- Hands on experience fixing Java build systems.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345662