EMEA Product Manager
EMEA Product Manager | Permanent - up to £90K | London | SaaS
Our client, a Software and Managed Services provider, are looking for an innovative, analytical senior-level Agile Product Owner. As the Product Manager you will work closely with the Product Management Team, the Product Owner group and multiple Agile Development Teams to build new and enhance existing products and modules of their digital cloud platform.
- Product Scope & Requirement Management
- Functional Scope, Vision of Product, Defines the «What»
- Defines what the solutions should do and how it will be used from a user prospective, close work with UX, Marketing, Engagement Leads, Requirement Engineers
- Evaluates Customer Expectations in regards to Data-Volume, Performance, Security, Data-Privacy
- Communicates effectively with internal/external Key Stakeholders / Customers
- Stakeholder Management
- Knows the Market Environment, Competitors, Customer Pains & Challenges, Looks and Searches for Solutions (Self-made or Partner) and Differentiators
- Stakeholder Communication, Reports Progress / Roadmap to the Program Management, works close with Marketing, Customer Councils
- Roadmap, Planning, Implementation and Team Work
- Defines Backlog Items (Epics, Stories, Features), Priorities and Sprint Goals, User Acceptance Criteria's / DoD, Test-Data & Scenario?s / Use Cases, Customer Feedback
- Attend Roadmap Planning, Cross-PO, Sprint Planning & Review Meetings, Keeps track of progress
- Clearly communicate the business requirements/goals to the Team
- Functional Cross-Team alignment, Works with other Product Owners to ensure dependencies are prioritized appropriately across teams
- Works closely and collaborates effectively with Dev-Teams to convert business requirements into delivered solutions
- Sign off of Backlog items/User stories, Go or No-go for feature release
- Applicants must have broad experience across enterprise IT, including a strong knowledge of Application Development & Application Design.
- 10+ years in Software Design, Development and Technology, Senior Level Technical Experience (e.g. as Architect, Scrum Master or Product Owner at a SaaS web, mobile applications or application platforms company), 5+ years in Senior Technology Leadership Position
- Exemplary track record of significant, ideally game-changing innovation and creativity.
- Passion for great User Experiences (UI/UX) and elegant Functional Solutions, backed by accomplishments
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345097