Domestic Gas Engineer
As a Gas Engineer you will become part of the service & breakdown team, being responsible for:
* Providing call outs, service & breakdowns on gas, LPG and oil boilers / appliances.
* Preventative maintenance on many makes and models of boilers
* Fault Finding and diagnostics
* Some installation of gas / LPG and oil boilers may be required
The Gas Service Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful servicing and breakdown of gas, LPG and oil boilers.
It is essential that the oil and gas engineer will have:
* A minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience in a similar role
* UK Full driving license
It is essential that you have the following gas certification / qualifications:
* CCN1, CENWAT , CPA1, HTR1
* AND Preferably but not essential CKR1
* Domestic Gas, Oil and LPG experience
* Boiler Installations and System conversions an advantage
* City and Guilds / Gas Safe & Corgi Registered will be an advantage
* You will be representing the company, therefore it is imperative you have good communication skills
* Up to £34,000 depending on experience
* Company Vehicle for work use
* 20 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
This is a family run business, which has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years building its reputation on providing a reliable service to their client base.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346332