Loyalty & CRM Manager
My client, a major player in the FMCG sector in the UK, are keen to hire an Analytics and CRM Manager. This role will focus on making maximum use of data available through their loyalty card and other data sources.
- A real expert in using customer-level data to target customers across email, dm and mobile to drive "loyalty" / frequency and sales.
- Strong experience of running a loyalty programme and developing a proposition around a loyalty scheme.
- Ideally a background in the industry and up to date on latest trends
- Up for the challenge of redefining and turning a loyalty programme around
- Has the seniority and gravitas to build a team
- Experience of using SQL/SAS/R/Python
This is an excellent time to join the business and make the role your own. There is major investment and determination going into the rejuvenation and refreshing of the brand, which means the role will come with strong engagement from stakeholders at all levels.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail, please send your details to *********************** or call *************
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361089