Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse, (Nights)
We are looking for a dedicated Night Nurse (RMN, RGN) in Telford, Shropshire to join a Nursing Home who provide residential care and companionship, nursing and dementia support.
You will be joining an organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This home is based in close to the centre of Telford with excellent opportunities for outside activities.
As a Night Nurse your responsibilities will involve:
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Fully Qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active pin
- Ideally have previous experience in a Residential or Nursing setting
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge
This position offers you the exciting salary of £15 per hour
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Night Nurse (RMN, RGN) who is passionate about delivering excellent care. If you require further information, please click on ?Apply? and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358884