Agile Coach - DevOpsGuys
Agile Coach - Location: Cardiff- Salary: £40k-50k PA depending on experience
What We Do?
We transform and accelerate the way that organisations deliver software.
We believe that DevOps offers a new operating model for IT departments to deliver software at speed and therefore we help large organisations fundamentally change the way they build, deliver and run software.
Making a significant difference to the companies we work with is immensely satisfying.
Our beliefs underpin the culture that we have built at DevOpsGuys: Teamwork matters
There is no glory in winning alone
Embrace the journey
Living at the edge of change is hard
Fail Fast, fail Safe
Failure is an option
Love to learn
Share your experiences
Through change we bring opportunity
The skills you'll need:
- Proven track record of delivering substantial productivity improvements in complex organisations by successfully embedding the culture, principles, values and practices that underpin Agile, Lean and Scientific methods
- Experience of establishing high performing Engineering squads that can safely release valuable software at will to the web for millions of users using techniques like A/B testing and Blue/Green deployments
- Proven track record of establishing effective governance & management systems enabling product delivery at extreme pace. Expertise in transitioning from Project to Product Management and operating Agile at scale
- Proven track record of developing deep and sustained Agile, Lean and Scientific method expertise in the client's permanent staff
- Proven track record of educating and influencing senior stakeholders to enable them to provide effective support for the transition
- Proven track record of managing large and complex transition programmes
- Demonstrable and proven mastery of applying Agile and Lean at scale
- Proven experience balancing multiple, and often conflicting, priorities and dealing with ambiguity
Nice to have:
- Certified Expert in Agile Coaching
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner
Our values are part of our everyday.
- Teamwork matters - we are a team not individuals
- Embrace the journey - positively engaging our team & customers in a changing environment
- Fail fast, fail safe - an environment that encourages innovation & continuously improves
- Love to learn - sharing experiences to boost skills & innovation
- Take action - action speaks louder than words
What DevOpsGuys offers:
Salary ? Annual pay reviews to reward performance and increase our high achievers capacity to earn
Bonus ? Every year exceptional team members are given an extra ?thanks? for being top notch!
Training Allowance ? Every permanent team member is allocated a training allowance
Monthly ?Top DOG? Award ? To recognise and thank an outstanding team member
Holidays ? 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday on us!
Pension ? Our contribution to your Pension Plan is well above the statutory minimum
Remote Working ? DevOpsGuys embrace the cloud
Agile Coach not the right role for you, but know someone who would be a good fit? Good News? DevOpsGuys offers up to £1000 for successful candidate referrals. Please contact us at ************************** or visit our career page for more available roles www.**************/careers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361437