Application Manager - Automation
Application Manager - Automation, Home Based - Banbury/Thame
We have an opportunity looking for an Application Manager - Automation to join us on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including 25 Days Holiday, Single Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Life Assurance and Pension. The role will be Home based in the Banbury/Thame area, with occasional travel to domestic and possibly overseas customers and Lucy Electric sites.
We have over 100 years' industry experience and specialise in high-performance medium voltage switchgear for utility, industrial and commercial applications. We enable the safe and reliable distribution of energy to homes and businesses worldwide.
As our Application Manager - Automation you will be responsible for supporting the business for Automation Products and services in developing and executing plans on a global basis.
Responsibilities of a Application Manager - Automation include:
- Provide technical support to the BDM, Sales Managers and teams worldwide.
- Give demonstrations to both new and existing customers
- Provide technical support data for the contracts and sales & marketing teams and help negotiate technical issues at customer level
- Coordinate the development of projects from pre-sales through to implementation.
- Train Lucy associates in existing and new Automation technology and relevance to distribution network systems
- Assist in identifying new products and services for development and integrate these into the Lucy service offering.
- Develop new customers and markets in conjunction with BDM
- Manage technical interfaces in contracts and automation engineering functions
- Be the Global point of contact for the projects, contracts and sales teams in relation to technical matters for Automation products and services.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required / instructed by your line manager.
- Health & Safety - adherence to all Company Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and Safe Working Practices.
To become our Application Manager - Automation you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Technical expertise in Lucy Automation and competitor technology and product offering.
- SCADA, RTU and Automation design experience
- Project Management experience.
- Track record of working overseas in difficult environments
- Knowledge of communication systems
- Good working Knowledge of primary and secondary switchgear
- Electrical or mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Technical background in automation, switchgear or protection systems.
Lucy Electric is the perfect company if you would like to develop and meet your long term career goals. Why not click 'apply' today - don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our business as an Application Manager - Automation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349221