Accounts Senior - Part-Qualified Accountant
Accounts Senior / Part-Qualified Accountant with previous commercial experience within an Accountancy Practice is required for a well-established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors based in Central London.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Central London
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Senior / Part-Qualified Accountant with previous commercial experience within an Accountancy Practice.
Working as the Accounts Senior / Part-Qualified Accountant you will assist the Partners, Prepare Accounts and Management Information and Mentor junior team members.
As the Accounts Senior / Part-Qualified Accountant you will have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful firm that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Senior / Part-Qualified Accountant include:
- Assist the Partners with the running and timely delivery of client assignments
- Preparing accounts and management information for clients
- Control and plan cost budgets for assignments and staff
- Supervise and develop junior members of staff
- Plan and manage clients? accounts and compliance work
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The successful candidate must have attained a 2:1 degree, have a professional manner and good communication and customer care skills
- Achieved part qualifications at ACA / ACCA. Study package may be considered
- Previous commercial experience in an accountancy practice dealing with VAT, bookkeeping and accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Office software is essential
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3712
Full-Time, Permanent Accountancy Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Central London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355838