AWS Engineer Cloud Transformation Security
AWS Engineer - Security/Cloud Transformation
Our client is currently looking for an experienced AWS Engineer who also possesses Business Analyst skills such as Requirements Gathering. The successful candidate will have an excellent AWS experience, strong coding ability, be automation focused and have impeccable stakeholder management skills.
- Support of Cloud Governance workstream activities.
- Able to work with a team and on tasks without supervision.
- Experience in AWS, with demonstrable hands-on experience including automation via cloudformation.
- Able to create automated deployment of account security templates.
- Able to automate enforcement of governance policies.
- Experience of Security in AWS desired.
- Process documentation/creation. - diagram flows and documentation.
- Liaison with AWS account owners to advise in best practice.
- Act as bridge and facilitator between stakeholders, SMEs and development teams.
- Score-carding, functional assessments experience - for rationalization of toolsets, and service catalogue items.
- Experience in Service Catalogues for Mode 2 operations.
- Awareness of and experience in third-party AWS management toolsets, eg Cloudcheckr.
- Some experience of AWS finance mechanics & chargeback mechanisms preferred.
AWS Engineer - Business Analysis-Automation-Cloud-Contract
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361758