Finance Analyst - Temporary
Our client, a leading international manufacturer, are looking for an interim finance analyst to join their expanding regional production operation.
Reporting to the site Finance Manager, and working in partnership with the site Factory Manager and HQ business partnering function, this newly created position will provide critical business analysis post the recent SAP implementation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Investigating variances and providing detailed understanding of monthly results
- Maintain and analyse standard costing through SAP
- Support the factory forecast process
- Provide detail to support the analysis of factory performance KPI metrics
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and supporting commentary
The successful candidate will have practical experience of providing 'value add' financial analysis and have worked with standard costing methodologies, ideally within the manufacturing industry. Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and previous SAP experience is highly desirable. Strong interpersonal are essential, as key to the success of this role is the ability to build and maintaining relationships with non-finance stakeholders.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358775