Welding Service and Repair Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Welding Service and Repair Engineer to join a well-established company based in Saltash!
The company is one of Devon and Cornwall?s largest distributors in the industrial and Welding Supplier industry. They are specialist in industrial, welding and abrasive supplies, servicing many customers throughout the UK.
Due to continues growth, the company is now looking to recruit an experienced Welding Service & Repair Engineer to join their team.
Role and responsibilities
- Repair and service of welding equipment and plasma cutters
- Calibration of welding equipment to BS EN 50504 (training provided)
- Gas inspections
- Working on site and in the workshop
- Will be required to carry out occasional deliveries to customers
- Experience in electrical and mechanical repairs
- Understanding wiring diagrams, schematics would be an advantage
- Understanding of the welding process is a requirement
- Being able to weld also helpful, although no essential
- Good communications skills
- Able to travel to see customers within 50-60-mile radius
- UK full driving licence required
In return the company is offering £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus works van and benefits
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346079