Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to be based in Swindon, Wiltshire to join their organisation reporting directly to the CFO.
You will oversee and manage the day to day requirements of the finance teams, taking responsibility for a broad range of accounting responsibilities. You will be working for an ?employer of choice? in their sector, which is forward thinking and aspiring leader in their sector.
As a Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to senior management including the preparation of cash flow statements, monthly management accounts - other duties will include;
- Budget preparation and maintenance
- Insurances ? Process and company
- Tax ? Corporation, EIS tax (Shareholders) and R&D Tax credits
- Monthly finance reporting
- Project costing / ERP
- Financial Modelling
- Balance sheets, profit and loss and trial balance
- Government grants ? modelling and forecasting - an advantage
- Handling grant claims - an advantage but not essential
- Contribution to fundraising documentation (input and comments)
- Asset Management
- IT responsibility (Asset, maintenance etc ? not software or support)
- NDA Management ? Legal contracts etc
- Cash flow management advantageous
The Management Accountant will hold the following skills and experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant from a recognised Accountancy body (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages (excel / word)
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, superb career opportunities and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work based culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358633