SAP Analyst (BPC) - Chester - £38,000-43,000
SAP BPC Analyst - Chester - £38,000-£45,000
Our leading retail client is looking to add an experienced SAP BPC Analyst to their team. They are undergoing exciting project and development work and would like some more BPC skills in-house.
They are about to embark on a consolidation project and seeking an experienced techno-functional profile to help with both the technical aspects of the project and stakeholder management/requirements gathering.
Please check out the ideal skillset for the role. If you do not tick any of these boxes but remain interested in the role, please do feel free to apply;
- 2+ Years? SAP BPC experience (Important)
- SAP BW Experience (Highly Desired)
- Ability to write logic scripts - Not necessarily ability to write from scratch but an understanding would be advantageous
- Consolidation experience (Not essential)
- ABAP Skills
- Ability to engage with business users
The company has a fantastic culture and they are renowned for the retention of their staff. They have a wide range of benefits including;
-Pension scheme - 5% employee contribution, 8.5% company contribution
-On-site free parking 24/7
There is potential for the salary to be slightly flexible for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333295