Master Technician - Jaguar
Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Master Technician - Jaguar Southampton
As a Master Technician you will always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform new colleagues of technical innovations.
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Qualified to Master Technician level
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
Master Technicians will receive an attractive basic salary, a rewarding monthly efficiency bonus, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332583