B2B Marketing Executive/Digital Marketing Executive
B2B Marketing Executive/Marketing Executive/Technical Marketing Executive/Digital Marketing Executive London, United Kingdom - £30k - £45kPermanent
B2B Marketing Executive/Marketing Executive/Technical Marketing Executive/Digital Marketing Executive
URGENTLY require a B2B Marketing Superstar to help acquire businesses and business leads in a scalable and cost-effective manner.
- Generate business leads for Business Growth & Partnerships team to convert into customers
- Work with key internal stakeholders to facilitate cost-effective online acquisition of businesses
- Ensure Business Growth & Partnerships team have effective marketing collateral (with support from design team)
- Manage conference schedule around the world (will involve international travel)
- Organise Yoti hosted events for key market segments
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, ideally for a technology company and across all major industry sectors.
- The ability to think outside the box and innovate on how to acquire new businesses and leads.
- Solid experience and a demonstrable record of running successful direct response campaigns across multiple channels including social media, ad networks, media buying and offline channels.
- Knowledge of and experience of using CRM - ideally Salesforce.
- Strong English language skills and an ability to understand the needs of business customers.
- Strong creative judgement and experience of writing creative briefs for internal or external agencies.
- Experience of managing internal events and coordinating for exhibition at external events.
- Up-to-date with marketing best practice and constantly monitoring emerging, effective marketing tactics.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development: volunteering & charity events.
- Brand new state of the art offices
- Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table Tennis and Table Football Table
- Friday drinks
- Team Events
- Learning - conferences, events, courses
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364113