IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Buildings)
Position: IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Buildings)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Project Manager to implement shopping centre technology across a multiple locations. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background
The Role as IT Project Manager (Tech in to Physical Buildings):
- Responsible for implementing Retail Marketing Analytics technology to multiple physical buildings - to encompass footfall, wifi metrics, website traffic, customer journey/experience & digital landscaping
- In accordance with the PMO, ensure the project scope, delivery timeframes, budget and necessary resources are met/available
- Resolution of issues when they arise.
- Managing senior stakeholders (C level & steering committee) and relevant business change
- Maintain compliance with existing PMO framework, processes & procedures
- Managing third party suppliers
- Managing the budgets/finances of all the portfolio projects.
The Project Manager (Tech Physical Building) candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment (pref Retail)
- Strong Risk Management, Project Framework, Reporting Tool knowledge & excellent budget management skills
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Buildings) then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345773