SharePoint Developer - North West - c£50
Microsoft SharePoint Developer - North West - c£50k
An opportunity has been presented for an enthusiastic and energetic Microsoft SharePoint Developer to join a thriving organisation based in the North West. The company is currently undergoing a period of extensive growth, looking to expand its employee base prominently and focus on an exciting future.
About the Role:
- The developer will be tasked with the development and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 applications and solutions.
- The developer will be responsible for a large volume of client interaction, playing a lead role in identifying, analysing and defining SharePoint solution requirements.
- The developer will design and develop Web parts and Microsoft Office integration applications.
- Demonstrable proficiency with SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
- Strong experience in SQL, .NET, C#
- Astute knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint server migration activities.
- Strong industry background and problem solving skills.
The individual must be able to work effectively in teams, ensuring that they liaise effectively with project managers and architects to produce optimum outcomes for clients.
About the Company:
My client is fully focussed on the future, holding a strong belief in vision and passion. My client combines the power of technical skill, consulting expertise, and mission knowledge to deliver results that meet clients' challenges and also inspire new levels of success. The company culture is that of mutual respect
Roles like this are unique and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Contact Shariq on ************* for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: s.rizvi@ **************** and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of high-street vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959363606