1st Line Support Engineer (IT Support)
Jumar Solutions are delighted to be working in collaboration with an award winning Certified Microsoft Development Partner based in Tamworth. Due to exponential growth, our client are looking to appoint a 1st Line Support Engineer to join the team.
We're looking for individuals with experience of 1st Line Support/IT support who are seeking a more challenging environment. The ideal candidate will:
- Deal with calls, emails and web portal for incoming customer requests.
- Handle complex enquiries from customers
- Manage product releases.
- Provide customers with usage and guidance advice.
- Contribute to the team achieving both SLAs and KPIs
- Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates
Key Skills and Background:
- Highly focussed on providing service with exemplary communication skills
- Broad understanding of information systems and web technologies
- An analytical, trouble-shooting mindset, with a problem-solving personality
- Take responsibility and ownership of all incidents and request.
- Experience of a range of Microsoft Operating Systems and strong general IT skills.
- Experience in helpdesk environments.
- Worked within the fleet/leasing industry.
- Relationship Management / Account Reviews
- Basic SQL & C# skills
- ITIL experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959344936