Experienced Conveyancer/Fee Earner
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Salary £28,000 ? £38,000 dep. on exp. + bonus and uncapped earnings
Our client is an award winning specialist conveyancing practice in Manchester city centre now looking for experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earners to join their rapidly expanding teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for experienced Conveyancers, Fee Earners, Licensed Conveyancers who have run their own caseload utilising computerised case management systems. You will be supported by a Legal Assistant and have the ability to handle a variety of transactions including Leasehold, Freehold, New Build, Registered and Unregistered title.
Your salary will be enhanced with an attractive and achievable bonus scheme where the sky?s the limit as every exchange counts towards more (uncapped) bonus.
You will also be supported through major life events, so our client offers competitive maternity & paternity, flexible working and leave policies, and you will have free access to market leading health and wellbeing services and websites.
You will also have access to an award winning discounts scheme, including typical savings on estate agency fees of £2,000, 80% off tenant admin fees, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much more.
Our client values it?s employees and promotes a positive work life balance, whether this be working from home when required, providing wellness areas and walks, social events and if you enjoy table tennis, there are also very well equipped break out rooms.
Key Result Areas
* Accountable for due diligence, all dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts, including complex transactions if experienced.
* Assess risk on every transaction and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
* Responsible for the quality of legal advice given on every residential property transaction dealt with
* Communicate and ensure implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
* Ensure that all activities and tasks required to be performed are undertaken promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and supporting others to do likewise.
* Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
* Assess own development opportunities and identify development areas to improve performance.
* Work to build solid relationships with referrers to enable the transaction to be dealt with proactively and in unison with them.
Our client prides itself on high levels of customer service delivery in order to help their customers dreams come true; this is achieved through excellent in-house training and places great emphasis on continuous career development for all employees. So if you are experienced in running your own residential conveyancing caseload and are looking for an exciting career move with genuine development and progression opportunities, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343316