Content & SEO Executive
IBP Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven content writer with a good knowledge of SEO to join our talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will not be based on just one brand and will have the chance to make their mark across our wide range of businesses.
The marketing department are responsible for the entire groups inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in content and SEO with experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
This role is seen as a very important one to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors and all our brands are able to receive adequate TLC when it comes to optimisation of on site and off-site content.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Solely responsible for all on site blogs, page content and guest blogging.
- Build relationships with industry influencers to gain more placement of our content.
- Monitor & improve our organic keyword positions through content.
- Organise and create shareable content through our sites and ensure they reach their potential through social media and other channels.
- Analyse our onsite and offsite SEO.
- Link building and content campaigns.
- Monitor site and content performance using tools including AhRefs & Google Analytics.
- Keep up with the ever-changing landscape of content and SEO to ensure our brand is as effective and compliant to search engine algorithms as possible.
- Ensure our backlink profiles for each site are clean.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:do you
- Over 2 years' minimum experience in a content role.
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO.
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
- A good team player.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333719