IT Support Technician - Manchester
What does the role involve?
You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to provide on-site support and for all components of the Airport passenger processing system within agreed contractual service level agreements. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so you will ensure a consistent and high level of customer service is provided to the customer first time every time whilst continuing to build relationships with all key stakeholders and departmental areas.
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance as well as "floor-walking" on the range of passenger processing equipment within the airport
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic airline host and connectivity issues
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and senior members of staff and provide timely updates to the Global Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required
- Escalate any issues relating to incident resolution, such as the need for support from a more experienced Engineer, in a timely manner to ensure that customer SLAs can still be met
- Identify any spares required and advise the Global Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly.
Essential Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop software (Windows 98/2000/XP, Office 97/2000/XP) and operating systems, as well as a basic knowledge of IT hardware.
- Previous IT Support experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
Working Hours: Shifts run Monday - Sunday. 4 days on shift followed by 4 days rest. 4 day shifts on each of the following; 5am- 5pm
Salary: £18,000 + £1,920 shift allowance
- Free parking
- We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses
- We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
Sound Interesting? Please apply today for a quick response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343130