Marketing Executive / Manager Manager / Digital Marketing / B2C / Social Media / Search Engine Optimisation / Online Marketing
Marketing Executive with working knowledge of CMS systems, analytics tools, email marketing systems and social media platforms is needed by our client, the UK's leading independent footwear brand for men and women to be based in their South West London offices. They are a dynamic company offering state of the art luxury vegan leather and natural shoes.
Due to their success, they created a new role in their company. You will play a key role in telling their story and in determining the impact of the brand across all digital, social, PR and marketing platforms in the UK and internationally.
- Work with marketing, PR and development agencies
- Report to the Founder and build her vision for the brand to achieve growth through structured planning and communication
- Focus on the customer and explore new ways to contribute to brand development
- Strong working knowledge of CMS systems, analytics tools, email marketing systems and social media platforms
- Experience in social media, digital marketing, and PR
- Proven ability to manage creative projects from concept to delivery.
- Ability to produce excellent creative copy within tight time parameters
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Open mind to the vegan lifestyle and an interest in the fashion industry.
- Previous experience in organising and planning
Important Personality Traits
- Commercial and creative mind
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong and diplomatic team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Possess visible leadership qualities
This is an exciting stage to be joining their company. If you have the skillset, are looking to make a significant contribution and possess the ambition to grow with them, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959348669