Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting a credit controller for a successful business based in Didcot. The role will be on a temporary basis, but could carry the potential to become permanent for the right person. The role will be a full time position and the successful candidate will be on a weeks' notice or less.
Job function: Credit controller Salary: £22k - £25k equivalent Hours: 37.5 per week Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
The credit controller role:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Manage client credit, escalating with necessary.
- To follow up, where necessary, all queries either in writing, by email or on the phone.
- To report on a monthly basis the level of debt collection, the level of bad debts and the aged debt analysis ensuring debt process has been followed correctly
- Experience in credit control is essential.
- Experience of transactional accounting.
- Familiarity with accounting software.
- Confident when speaking to customers on the phone.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills and prioritisation.
- Ideally AAT level 2 qualified or higher.
This is a successful company with great development prospects and the ideal candidate would have a history of working within credit control, and other transactional roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and candidates with less experience are welcome to apply, as applications will be assessed on merit.
The role is Swindon based, with free parking.
Salary: £22k - £25k equivalent
If you are interested in this position then please respond to this advert, email a CV or call ************ and ask for Tom.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959331600