Kitchen Sales Designer
Kitchen Sales Designer
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: From £20,000 per annum + Achievable OTE of £45,000+
About the Company
Our client being the biggest kitchen brand in Europe with over 600 showrooms, offers mid-high end kitchens and bespoke home living furniture mixing French style with German engineering. The brand has over 50 years of experience in kitchens, bathroom and bespoke interior solutions and is expanding heavily into the UK market.
They are looking for a full time Kitchen Sales Designer for their concept showroom located in Wimbledon, London. Experience in Kitchen and Bathroom design is an advantage but applicants with experience in interior design or retail would also be considered.
The role of the Kitchen Sales Designer
The role requires completing kitchen and home living projects from initial greeting through to installation. This includes meeting clients both in the showroom and at their homes, carrying out measurements, designing the client's dream kitchen or Interior solution to their requirements, while offering professional advice and recommendations, closing the sale and overseeing the project all the way through to completion while ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times. You will also help lead and mentor the other showroom designers within the showroom to help fulfill the monthly objectives.
Requirements of the Kitchen Sales Designer
- Successful applicants will ideally have at least 1 years' experience working for a mid-high end kitchen company.
- Excellent communication skills, a can do attitude, a conscientious and creative approach while showing initiative.
- The right candidate will also be enthusiastic, willing to learn and develop, able to work under pressure to achieve sales and KPI targets in line with expectations and have a strong desire to succeed.
Kitchen Sales Designer Benefits:
- A Full comprehensive 8 week training package on products, CAD systems and sales techniques will be provided.
- Achievable OTE of £45,000+ per annum.
- No cap on OTE.
- Career progression and development plan.
If you feel you're suitable for this Kitchen Sales Designer role then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959352920