Medical Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Our client based in Stonehouse have a vacancy for a six-month fixed term contract in their service centre to start ASAP.
The duties will be:
- General office administration
- Decontaminating Equipment from Dentist and Training Courses
- Booking in equipment received into the system
- Processing collections via UPS website and checking that collections have taken place for the previous day
- Contacting customers who have not sent in sterilisation paperwork
- Picking spare part orders
- Allocating batch numbers and stock system
- Despatching repaired units and spare parts
We are looking for someone who can pick things up quickly and that is friendly and approachable. If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary - £17,500 plus excellent flexible benefits package, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contribution, income protection and 25 days annual leave (this can be flexed to 30 days).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345123