PHP / Backend Web Developer
PHP / Backend Web Developer
£30,000 - £40,000
Ginger Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of an innovative, growing and award-winning marketing business based in Burnley, who are expanding rapidly, with future plans to open offices in Manchester, London and the US.
We?re looking for a PHP / Backend Web Developer who wants to be a part of a game changing business software, which the business has already won several awards for. You?ll develop, implement and maintain SaaS email applications using modern web application frameworks and server-side scripting languages.
In return, our client is offering between £18,000 - £25,000 per annum salary, a vibrant workforce, a cool office space with table football championships, chill out / creative area, work lunches and much more
If you?re interested in this role, please contact Sean at Ginger Recruitment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design & Development of complex web application (js/html/css) working closely with the UX/UI and backend (API) teams
- Build innovative, state of the art applications and collaborate with the UX team
- Research new requirements to understand options, scope and risk to formulate and propose appropriate options, including architecture and technology
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years? experience in designing and developing large scale web applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design
- Experience working in agile software development process (SCRUM & Kanban)
- Significant experience writing SQL Queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358245