Gas Engineer - Manufacturer
Gas Breakdown Engineer
Boiler Manufacturer - Premium
GU postcode area
Premium Boiler Manufacturer are seeking a Gas Engineer (Breakdown & Diagnostic) in the GU postcode area.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience (ideally 3+)
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Monday to Friday, Saturdays rota basis - NO Sundays, NO Shifts, NO Standby, No Callout.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30,000 to £40,000 prp salary (starting £33k circa) on experience
- *+£1000 Southeast allowance
- *+£750 Lunch allowance per year
- *+Bonus paid for all extra calls
- *+Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *+Pension of 8%
- *+33 days holiday (25+Banks)
- *+Uniform, laptop & associated benefits
Gas Engineer, live GU postcode area & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Boiler Engineer, Worcester Bosch Engineer, Vaillant Engineer, Viessman Engineer, Baxi Engineer, British Gas Engineer, Homeserve
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361816