Front End Developer - Central Manchester
We are looking for a front end web developer to join the rapidly growing digital team in Central Manchester.
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience within an agency environment working on website projects.
The role will require sharp front end coding skills, excellent attention to detail, working on a wide range of exciting brands. Working day to day with the digital team, this role will provide an exciting opportunity to test your development skills across a variety of projects.
You must have:
- Solid experience with HTML 5 & CSS 3
- WordPress CMS experience
- Some Magento e-commerce experience is preferential
- Experience with version control i.e. GIT
- Contribute to the development of a standard software development methodology.
- Discuss technical solutions with internal customers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Provide accurate estimates of work and timings
- Hosting and domain management
- Good understanding of user experience best practice
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate.
- Great problem solving attitude
- Enthusiastic about digital
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Looking to drive the development in the agency