Application Support Analyst - Marketing Applications
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
Providing application support for sales and marketing applications.
The role is based in London 2-3 days per week and home based the rest of the week.
As the role involves providing global support some flexibility over working early and late will be required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of providing level 2 technical support for marketing automation, digital campaign management and analytics, data management, and Salesforce applications
Experience providing level 2 technical support for one of the following applications:
- Oracle Eloqua
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical support for enterprise applications for Global Marketing and Global Sales
- Management and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests within agreed Service Levels
- Management and escalation of Incidents and Service Requests for Level 3 teams and vendors
- Co-ordination of multiple internal and external teams in a "service integrator" capacity
- Management of Change Requests
- Major Incident Management including customer communication
- Facilitation of testing including system, user acceptance, performance and integration testing
If the role sounds of interest please email me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355450