Job: Developer (C#/VB/SQL) - Reporting to the IT Change Manager
Location: Bradford or Barnsley
Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
My client is an established organisation who are market leaders in their field of business. The company is going through an IT Change programme and they are looking for a Developer with established C#/VB/SQL skills that is looking to advance their career and who would relish the opportunity to work with in a large-scale change programme. Candidates must have commercial experience of C# and/or VB and SQL Server skills.
- Software development principles, practices, techniques and tools
- All phases of development project lifecycle
- IT industry and ways of working ï?· Have an analytical and practical approach to work
- Ability to travel to other sites
- Desire to advance own career in IT
- Good written, verbal and spoken English
- Excellent attitude to customer service Â
- General Programming Skills (Data Types, Iteration, Functions)
- C# and/or Visual Basic Mastery
- Strong SQL Server skillset
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) fundamentals
- Software development methodology familiarisation
- Software release planning
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with individuals (internal and external) at all levels.
- Confident and self-motivated team player with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively with others.
- Multiple deliveries of start to finish software developments to a high quality
- 3+ years of .Net development in a commercial environment
- Has played key roles within sizable business critical projects
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Experience working with hosted and in-house based infrastructure
- Degree, preferably in an IT software discipline or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this role please send me your most up to date word CV for consideration as a matter of urgency as the client is looking to interview and appoint this role ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353893